Last Update: Mon Jul 10 03:00:00 UTC 2023
Dmission.me will collect the necessary personal information by lawful and fair means to serve the following purposes.
- To identify you as a user for security purposes
- To understand your needs and your eligibility for products and services
- To send you our newsletter or communicate with you in other ways about our products or services that we believe you might be interested in, yet you can unsubscribe from our marketing activities at any time
- To keep you up to date on Dmission.me’s technical progress
- To operate, maintain, enhance and provide features of our service, and provide support to users
- To contact you for administrative or informational purposes, including changes to our terms, conditions, and policies
- To take appropriate action if Dmission.me has reason to suspect that serious illegal activity or misconduct has been, is being, or maybe engaged in that relates to our functions and activities
- To comply with Dmission.me’s legal and statutory obligations
You may choose to deal with us on an anonymous basis or to use a pseudonym unless it is not practicable for us to deal with individuals who we cannot identify or we are required by law to only deal with identified individuals. Also, if you do not provide Dmission.me with the personal information we request, we may be unable to process your request to become a user, provide you with our services or respond to your enquiry or complaint. Examples of personal information that may be collected by Dmission.me include your name, email address, your date of birth, other verification information such as your service usage activities. By becoming a user or otherwise choosing to provide Dmission.me with personal information you consent to Dmission.me collecting, using, and disclosing your personal information for the above purposes.
(Dmission.me’s) complies with Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
This type of information includes given name, family name, crypto wallet address, email address, date of birth, nationality, government identification number (Identification Card/Passport), photo of your face (selfie).
We do not collect any particular kind of personal data such as details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data.
We may automatically gather the following information on each of your visits to our website and use of our services:
- Information about visits to our website: which websites you visited before accessing our services or website, browser type, information about your browser, date and time, the volume of data transmitted, and network operator;
- Technical data on your device used to access the platform, such as IP address, time zone settings, and locations, operating system;
- Transaction data including purchases of crypto assets;
- To keep you up to date on Dmission.me’s technical progress
- Your email address and Solana wallet address;
- The smart contract stored in your non-custodial wallet address;
- Services or pools you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
These types of information will either be directly obtained by Dmission.me or through third-party service providers when you visit, connect with the website, or complete any user form and feedback on any of our electronic channels such as email and media accounts.
Dmission.me ensures that your personal information which is collected, used, and disclosed will be safely stored. This information will be made available only to authorized people who are responsible for using and protecting your personal data.
Dmission.me will destroy or permanently de-identify the personal information we hold when it is no longer required for any purpose permitted under the APPs including our legal or operational obligations.
4.1. You acknowledge that no data transmission over the internet is completely secure or no security system is impenetrable. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us. However, once we receive your transmission, we will use password-protected systems and databases and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to maintain the integrity and security of information, while preventing unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your private data. Your personal information will be kept on secure servers and will not be made public. We will make every effort to limit access to personal data to only those authorized employees.
We will not rent, sell, or disclose your personal data to any third party, except those who need access to the information to perform their tasks and duties under the binding agreements we have signed with them, and to share with third parties who have a legitimate reason for accessing it.
4.2. You need to help us prevent unauthorized access to your account by protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your account. Remember to always log out of your account when you have completed your time on the website. This is particularly important if you share a computer with another person. You are responsible for the security and accessibility of your own computer, mobile device, or other device used to access the website.
You are solely responsible for the security of your crypto wallet address, username, password, and any account information. We urge you to take steps to ensure it is and remains secure.
You are aware that your personal information will be stored and retained by Dmission.me or a third-party processor engaged by us for KYC Verification while you use or access the Dmission.me services.
Furthermore, we may be required by applicable laws and regulatory requirements to retain certain information, such as your personal data, identification verification materials, information relevant to AML/KYC/CTF procedures, information related to staking instructions, account agreements.
However, Dmission.me does not retain your personal data after you deactivate your account and/or cease to use our platform and services.
When you use our services, you have the rights under the data protection laws in relation to your personal information, including:
Right to be informed
You reserve the right to be informed about the collection, use, and process of your personal information.
Right to access
You have the right to obtain confirmation that your data are processed and to obtain a copy of it as well as certain information related to its processing.
Right to rectify
You can request us to update, correct, or complete your personal information that you believe to be outdated, inaccurate, or incomplete. You can also change your personal information in your account at any time.
Right to Erasure ("Right to be Forgotten")
You may request to have your personal information deleted from our records in case:
- your personal information is no longer necessary to be used for the services or on the platform
- personal information was collected in relation to processing that you previously consented to, but later withdrew such consent
- your personal information was collected in relation to processing activities to which you object, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for our processing.
Right to data portability
In some cases, you can ask to receive the data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. we will provide you, or third-party, your personal information in a machine-readable format. this right only applies to the personal information you have consented us to use.
Right to restrict processing: you have the right to limit the processing of your data under certain circumstances as follows:
- to establish the accuracy of the personal information;
- when the processing is considered unlawful, but you do not wish to have your personal information erased;
- where we no longer need to process your personal information, but the information must be retained for legal reasons; and
- where you have objected to our processing your personal information, but we need to determine whether our legitimate interest overrides your objection.
Right to object
You can object, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your data. For instance, you have the right to object to commercial prospecting.
Right to withdraw consent ("Opt-out")
You reserve the right to withdraw your consent at any time where We are relying on it to process your Personal Information. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the lawfulness of Our processing of your Personal Information prior to withdrawing.
Right to withdraw your consent: for processing requiring your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Exercising this right does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal of the latter;
Please also be noted that there are some limitations when You wish to exercise any one of these individual rights. We may limit your individual rights in the following situations:
- Where denial of access is required by-laws;
- When granting access would have a negative impact on others' privacy;
- In order to protect Our rights and properties;
- Where the request is burdensome.